Ads

Sunday, September 03, 2006

>_<" I complained to TM so many times. *sigh. Still not fixed. I haven't online from here since 23rd August 2206. Stewped TM. >_<" hmph. So, I've been playing Diablo II again. Yesterday whole day, bro let us watch this japanese drama called H2. It's a story about baseball. Kinda nice. Ogie, but I do think the girl character, Haruka Koga is a bit too clumsy. U should see how she fall from the stairs. Funny shite. Oooo I only cried the part when Hikari's mum, Sakura died. Awww that's so sad. But my 2nd sis, being the cold person she is. Well I think she's a bit cold coz she dun cry. Well, seldom see her cry. So masculine hehahaha. Umm, anyways, my dad came back last nite. And I wanted to online then but I couldn't since the electricity was off again. Stewped SESB. Why can't they have error-free things? Urgh. So, my dad bought some shells and wanted me to take shots of it. So I did till my sis's camera run out of battery. >_<" erks! Ooo somehow I miss using my own camera. It's way better than hers. It's like her macro range ain't so great. Doesn't gimme the feel at all. It felt like a point and shoot kind of camera. >_<" I need my bonus for a new camera. *calculating. Hmmm, should be enuff. But hmmm I dunno. So, Justine asked me to write about my most memorable moments? Hhahahah I should write it properly before I post it. So, wait for it. :D till then, I'm gonna go around like crazy. Oooo I forgot to mention. Last Friday, I sent Tabby mu to the clinic. She was sick. Hehehehe. She can't sit properly in the car. Even we put her in a box. >_< But she's ok now, even when we got back, she was running like mad. Hmm must be the drugs. Oooo she got 2 injection from the doctor hahehaehae.

So everyone no worries. Erm. I gotta bring her for check on Monday. So, I'll be working half day on monday hehehe. I'll blog later. I'm quite distracted rite now. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. great to hear tabby doing ok liao... my dogs (angel & chelsea) has been fighting.. the faught on merdeka eve, which that time i wasnt home.. angel is still under probation or grounded (kena chained) till today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. astagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...adakah patut...i finally can online yay!

    ReplyDelete