Ads

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Diarrhea

I had bad fewd last nite. Woo~ Woke up 3am in the morning. Went to toilet for 6 times urgh~~~ >_<

Anyways, the lack of sleep is making me high.

Uh uh, I had the same porridge I had the other day this morning. Woo, tasty, I forgot that I need to add more soy sauce. Oh, went to lunch with Amy at peppermint. Since I can't take beef. I had to eat chicken rice. But it's tasty. So, not gonna complain. Oh, and it's super full!!! Ppl keep coming in to that shop. OMG! We actually had to wait to eat there. Especially lunch hour hehe~

I still wanna try the rice thinggie at pizza hut. Any volunteers?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Mas, how long aren't you supposed to avoid beef? Like forever??

    Hey, I might be going back to Sabah soon. Maybe we can go makan-makan together sometime. I'm going to food-hunt in KK ni konon. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:38 PM

    Eek! I mean:

    How long are you supposed to avoid beef?

    Typo error. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. me... so..... hungry.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. cindy: i dunno actually...er..once awhile can kot...scared the knee pain only, later can't drive.

    yes we go makan!!! XD

    i love fish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ikut...muhaha..kamu belanja sa la :P

    ReplyDelete