Ads

Monday, April 21, 2008

KK Freeze at Citymall

Did you miss out on the 1st KK Freeze last nite at Citymall?

he's planning to "recycle" himself. SAVE the CHEERLEADER! *cough I mean save the WORLD!

Thanks to Edgar/doridori for organizing and making this happen. YOSH!

Well, here's some shots from me. Yes, there's some ppl who wanted to kidnap my "baby" to make me "FREEZE" hahahaha. Maybe next time. This time I wanna experience taking photos and running around for 5 mins. =_=" It's harder than I thought, ppl are scattered around and 5 mins is not enuff! Seriously! Additional panic moment when the DJ said there's 1 min left @_@ I was like "WHAT?! I'm not done yet"

So here's some of the shots I took

briefing from dori



when everyone starts to freeze

We also took group photo. Ack, there's more photos coming. I'll add up the link once it's up. *photo leeched from Chucky.


Here a vid by impy.



Check out the FREEZE at Sunway Pyramid too.



More photos, here.

Check out blog post from the other participants who joined for the FREEZE last nite.

Amie, Joanna, Chucky, Jacq, sotong, Fara, Audrey .

OVERALL IT WAS AWESOME! LETS DO IT AGAIN! FREEZE!

4 comments:

  1. :(

    Acom miss all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yatta!!! tat was fun desu!!! freeze desu.... Hana desu.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:06 AM

    you guys rawksss!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. compy: nvm, next time u come back we freeze together! XD

    sakuya chan..hana desu!!!!

    saiful: mari freeze! XD

    ReplyDelete