Ads

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Selina's Birthday Lunch

The plan was to have lunch with the family around noon at a seafood restaurant somewhere at Alamesra. I dunno wut happen till we changed our plan to eat at Atmosphere. Located at the 18th floor of Menara Tun Mustapha. Mum and me followed my bro's car and everyone else followed my dad.

Before lunch (celebrate at home with Durian cake)




the birthday gal, wait gal? woman!! XD

yeah, i was lazy to bring down the tripod, so yeah

me and sis

At @mosphere.





The fewds.



complimentary buns



selection of fish fillet



grilled spicy chicken? I hope I got the name right

pear strudel

Check out the raves, here.

This is definitely a surprise from Atmosphere. Her 2nd cake btw.



Complimentary surprise cake from atmosphere. Gotta love cheese! Ahhh this is HEAVEN for me! XD I'm stuffed from all the eating.


Family photo with Rory.

Gift from Atmosphere. Family photo! XD

We were there for more than 2 hours. I think.

For more photos, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment