Ads

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bloggenstein is ALIVE!!!

Check this out, "CLICK ME!!!".

I decided to name it Bloggenstein instead of Sabah Bloggers blog. This blog will cover the upcoming news on the Sabah Bloggers Gathering event which is to be held as follows:



Date: 2nd August 2008
Time: 6:15pm
Venue: Imperial International Hotel

And I've decided that I can go, but I hope it's not formal coz I don't want to dress up. Shirt and jeans = COMFORT!!!! *giggles.

From my previous post, Maxis/Hotlink still down, check out Charlene's blog about the notice. @_@ They didn't even state when it'll be fix. Bidak eh! I got my share of "why". And one of it could be, "ADA URANG SABO!!!!" *rofl~ Well I won't know, you tell me!!!

Penman came back a week ago but he got plans. He actually went to climb mount kinabalu again. But he's going back today T_T so sad. We didn't even get to have DS Gathering this time T_T. Oh well, maybe next time then.

Pretty much it for now, back to watching anime.

3 comments:

  1. Jadi jugak u pegi?? Now I'm the one that's on the maybe list balik.. But most prolly i'll see u there la massy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syura!!!! Lets go!!! XD I haven't seen u in years..wait..since IRC days OMG I never even met u! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want go also, but I malu lah! Hehehe

    Oh ya btw, am done with yer tag!

    ReplyDelete