Ads

Monday, August 25, 2008

meh~ MEME

I actually have 4-5 pending tags, oh nois. No worries, I'll do em one by one. Sorry if it takes too long to do it. Please bare with all this taggies.

I've got a meh~ meme~ from mimie XD meh meme mimie ogie that sounds kinda funny hehe.

Two names you go by
1. Massy
2. Mas

Note to panja: No, you don't get to type that long nick here XP

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Green pants
2. Green blouse

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. 50mm
2. UV filter

Two things you did last night just before bed
1. *thinking about someone *whistle
2. dreaming

Two things you ate today
1. hash browns
2. fried chicken

Two people you just spoke with
1. my family
2. everyone else = friends.

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Claim my rebate.
2. Jog?

Two longest car rides
1. KK to Tawau
2. KL to JB

Two favourite beverages
1. Teh O
2. Boh 3 in 1 tea

2+1 persons who are chosen to do this MeMe
I'll skip this XD

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Thinking about someone?? Sedang dilamun cinta ke? heehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. arms: ahhahahaha nolah..itu teda kerja XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ko bagus 4-5 tags seja... sia, inda terkira suda. I feel guilty when I don't post the tags. Tapi sia buat palan2 seja, next one who tags me kena ambil queue number dulu... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. nessa omg i feel guilty too if i dun do em tags or memes T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:58 PM

    meme = mimie = meme..??? huahuaauahaua

    ReplyDelete