Ads

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

[Food] Secret Recipe: Beyond Veggie

I have been wanting to go to Beyond Veggie for awhile, but most of the time I didn't have anyone to come with (yes, eating alone could be lonely sometimes).  This is Secret Recipe take on "eating healthy".  No meat!  Now why can't they have Subway Sandwiches here?  Just saying.

Finally went to have late lunch with Marseh after Thomas Sabo Summer Spring 2014 Collection Event Launch.

There's probably two (2) branch of this franchise which is at Suria Sabah and Metro Town. 
Looking at the menu, everything looks interestingly appetizing.  Randomly picked one of the pasta selection.  

I had Spaghetti Carbonara which cost around RM16.90.  Need salt but I alternate for pepper.  The tempura mushrooms and veggies tasted nice though.  Or just cause I'm not a big fan of creamy sauce?


Top hats "pie tee" with avocado salad, RM9.90.  A bit watery for me.  Personally, I prefer the ones at The Chicken Rice Shop.

 
Cendol, not sure how much this cost and taste cause it's not mine hee.


Overall, ok lah.  I'd probably only opt for that if I do not have any other options for food hee.  But that's just me.  Maybe I'll try the cake next time hee. 

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try Beyong Veggie for quite some time. Tapi lepas tinguk ni, macam ndada selera jak sia tinguk, hahahah! Baru tu harga bah.... :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entah, it's not bad it's not good bah..but I think I expected a lot till hampa.

      Delete